Anderson Antique Company began its long history as a family-owned, customer-friendly store in 1977 when Patti Anderson opened her first store in downtown Eugene, Oregon. Patti, a Eugene native, had been introduced to the antique industry by her father Bill Anderson.  Her first store was in the basement of Quackenbush's. She then had a store on Coburg Road in north Eugene, her brother Marc Anderson, who is a watchmaker, joined her in this venture and they shared this space for 8 years. The Anderson's moved to the current address of 888 Pearl St. in 1991. Marc initially joined her at this location, but has since moved to his own store called Anderson Watchmaking at 14th and Oak in downtown Eugene.

The Pearl St. store has been renovated fairly recently with an open floor plan and new display cases were placed along the walls on each side.  Patti has decided to carry mostly vintage pieces in her inventory, especially antique jewelry, sterling silver and curiosities. She runs the store with some assistance from her children Austin and Sallie & Libby Dog, the official store greeter. Patti attended a famous school in Lancaster, Pennsylvania to learn hand engraving and has been offering that service since the original store opened.  The philosophy of the business has remained constant over the years; to provide quality antiques at a fair value while giving friendly, professional service.

 

All images by Austin Jagels 

About Us

Location

Our store can be found in the heart of Downtown Eugene near the intersection of Broadway and Pearl streets.

Address:  

888 Pearl St. Eugene, OR 97401

Tel: 541-683-1349

Cell: 541-514-6738

We moved to our current location at 888 Pearl St. in downtown Eugene in 1991.  The store holds a large inventory of vintage sterling silver, jewelry, and clocks.  Patti Anderson is the store owner.  She is trained in hand engraving and offers that service in addition to the antique inventory.

Follow Us

  • Instagram - Black Circle
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle

© 2018 by ​Anderson Antique Company Proudly created with Wix.com